STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
To further support the growth in our business, Temple Lifts is looking to recruit an experienced New Equipment Sales Manager to join our excellent team, this role may be home-based depending on where the successful candidate is located, alternatively based from our office in Bromley.
The candidate will be working with a passionate team of engineers and support staff, and closely with the Department Director to manage our London & South East contracts and assist in the achievement of our financial plans for 2022 and beyond. You will be a confident individual with strong knowledge and experience within both the major modernisation and new lift sales arenas, you will possess first-class organisational and planning skills.
The role also requires technical, engineering and field management expertise and a collaborative can-do management style to work with our clients and employees.
You will have as a minimum;
- Good knowledge and practical understanding of EN regulations relating in-service to lifts and escalators.
- Experienced in PQQs, tender bid compilation, client portal use and access, presentation and contract negotiations.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate in excel, word, outlook and powerpoint.
- Identifying, quantifying and securing new business opportunities as well as the development of existing.
- Ability to conduct site surveys in a safe and confident manner.
- Confident in meeting and communicating with clients and consultants to review and discuss their requirements.
- Ensuring our high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained in all areas of your responsibility
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business
As expected with a position at this level, we are providing an attractive package based around a competitive salary and commissions, this includes a company car and fuel card.
- Temple Lifts provides a contributory pension scheme, which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
- Fully paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year as well as public/bank holidays.
- Life Assurance. During your employment with Temple Lifts, you will be covered under our Employee Life Assurance policy, which provides a death service payment equivalent to two times your annual salary.
Temple Lifts is an equal opportunities employer and has a strict anti-discrimination policy which includes age, sex, origin and disability. Additionally, we have a culture of continuous improvement, and training ensures that every employee has the opportunity for personal development.
Temple Lifts is now a Hitachi group company. Accordingly, candidates will have the longer-term possibility of development and career opportunities within the wider Hitachi group of companies.
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom, proof of which will be required, the Company regrets that it cannot accept applications from any individuals without this entitlement.