STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
To further support our service business growth, Temple Lifts is seeking to recruit an experienced Regional Operations Manager. This role will cover Temple’s London & SE regional locations.
Reporting directly to the National Operations Director, the London & SE Regional Operations Manager will lead the service, repair & small mods sales business, supporting our valued customers within the London and South-Eastern region, profitably growing the business operations and developing its established talented team.
The first line Service Managers, Repairs Manager, Technicians and a sales function will report into this key role and their full engagement will be your leadership goal.
The role requires sound and demonstrable leadership judgement, emotional intelligence, skills and experience specifically; communication, organisation, planning and business acumen, with a personal drive to organically grow themselves and our business in an entrepreneurial and profitable way, for example, converting our excellent new installed units into our service portfolio for a long term service business client or consultant relationship.
The main duties are to lead and support our growth agenda whilst ensuring best-in-class safety and quality practices with employee engagement and development.
You will have/be:
- Significant P&L knowledge
- Experienced in leading a service engineering team, ideally gained in the lift industry where high standards of safety and safe working are essential
- Good understanding of the normal contracts and contractual arrangements for the provision of service or repairs
- Good knowledge and practical understanding of EN regulations relating to in-service lifts and escalators
- Live within the Greater London / South East postcode area
- A full driving licence
- Computer literate in MS Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams etc.
- Experienced in using a CRM system, ideally Protean or similar
- Entitled to work in the United Kingdom
The duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Inspire and lead your Ops team, nurturing a successful business culture
- Act as an ambassador and Company leader to our clients and employees alike demonstrating our ethical values of harmony, sincerity and pioneering spirit
- Regionally lead the ongoing Safety & Environmental Culture
- Personally conduct safety walks
- Create and implement an annual P&L business plan and budget, and manage to that plan
- Design and implement your regional KPIs and workflow structure to deliver your plan
- Develop the talent in your team
- Network with clients
- Build and maintain good relationships with key service customers locally & nationally
- Develop new client and consultant relationships for new business growth opportunities
- Secure the Company’s annual profit plan for your region through planned execution of works
- Oversee PQQs, estimates and quotations to clients
- Support sales and Key Accounts in the negotiation of major orders in line with Company pricing, terms & conditions
- Develop/support/identify regional and national maintenance contract opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonus arrangements, normally reviewed annually
- Executive-level hybrid or electric Company car with fuel card as appropriate or cash alternative
- Company sick pay following the probation period
- Temple Lifts provides a contributory pension salary sacrifice scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
- Paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year. In addition to this, you will be allowed 8 days for public/bank holidays each year with either pay or alternative days as agreed with us.
Temple Lifts is an equal opportunities employer and has a strict anti-discrimination policy that includes but is not limited to age, sex, sexual orientation, origin and disability.
Additionally, we have a culture of continuous improvement, and appropriate training ensures that every employee has the opportunity for personal development.
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom, the Company regrets that it cannot accept applications from any individuals without this entitlement.