STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Temple Lifts is currently looking to recruit a qualified Repair Engineer to join our existing and passionate team, for a well-established customer portfolio across the London & South East area.
You will have/be:
- Safety trained, conscious and NVQ 3 or 4 accredited
- Flexible in terms of travelling and working on different sites and with different customers
- Professional and customer friendly
- Resourceful, undertaking and completing all repairs, large or small, within the allotted hours and to a high standard and quality finish
- Ability to work confidently on your own
- Liaising with your Repair Manager and team colleagues in the day-to-day running of jobs
- Completion and submission of all relevant online forms or paperwork and reports
- Maintaining good housekeeping and work standards on site
- Where appropriate, a willingness to participate in an ooh on-call rota
- Live within the London / SE postcode area
- A full driving license
- Entitled to work in the United Kingdom
- Immediate start available
Your responsibilities will include:
- Safe working, at all times, in accordance with our safety procedures
- Undertake and complete large or small contractual and chargeable repairs on customer portfolio units independently
- Working safely, but efficiently and within budgets
- Co-ordinate with the Repairs Manager and team colleagues in the day-to-day running of jobs
- Completion and submission of all relevant processes online or paperwork and reports
- Adhere to Temple Lifts’ procedures and policies
- Maintain good housekeeping and work standards on the sites you work at
- Company sick pay following probation period
- Temple Lifts provides a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
- Paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year. Additional to this you will be allowed 8 days for public/bank holidays each year with either pay or alternative days as agreed with us.
- Life Assurance. During your employment with Temple Lifts, you will be covered under our Employee Life Assurance policy which provides a death service payment equivalent to two times your annual salary.
Temple Lifts is an equal opportunities employer and has a strict anti-discrimination policy which includes but is not limited to age, sex, sexual orientation, origin and disability.
Additionally, we have a culture of continuous improvement, and appropriate training ensures that every employee has the opportunity for personal development.
Temple is now a part of Hitachi. Accordingly, candidates will have the longer-term possibility of development and career opportunities within the wider Hitachi group of companies.
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom, the Company regrets that it cannot accept applications from any individuals without this entitlement.