STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Temple Lifts is currently looking to recruit a qualified Service Engineer to join our existing and passionate team, for a well-established customer portfolio across the Hampshire area, but focused on Southampton and the South Coast area.
You will have/be:
- Safety trained conscious and aware
- Flexible, able to freely travel to different customer sites across a wide geographical area to deliver service
- Customer aware, supportive and friendly, able to build customer confidence
- NVQ3 level qualification as a minimum, ideally NVQ 4, in lifts or lifts and escalators
- Experienced in maintenance procedures, breakdown diagnostics and small repairs on all types of passenger and goods lifts for a wide range of manufacturers
- Participate in an ooh on-call rota
- Live within the Southampton/ South Coast postcode area
- A full driving license
- Entitled to work in the United Kingdom
- Immediate start available.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work safely and fully in accordance with Temple’s safety policies and procedures
- Undertake and complete routine quality preventive maintenance on a range and age of manufactured lifts
- Undertaking fault finding and corrective maintenance procedures, minor repairs and servicing
- Willingness to learn new fault finding and technical information
- Adhere to Temple Lifts’ procedures and policies
- Liaise with your Service Manager and team colleagues in the day-to-day running of jobs
- Completion and submission of all online processes or relevant paperwork and reports
- Maintain good housekeeping and service standards on the sites you are responsible for.
- Company sick pay following probation period
- Temple Lifts provides a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme)
- Paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year. Additional to this you will be allowed 8 days for public/bank holidays each year with either pay or alternative days as agreed with us
- Life Assurance. During your employment with Temple Lifts, you will be covered under our Employee Life Assurance policy which provides a death service payment equivalent to two times your annual salary.
Temple Lifts is an equal opportunities employer and has a strict anti-discrimination policy which includes but is not limited to age, sex, sexual orientation, origin and disability.
Additionally, we have a culture of continuous improvement, and appropriate training ensures that every employee has the opportunity for personal development.
Temple is now a part of Hitachi. Accordingly, candidates will have the longer-term possibility of development and career opportunities within the wider Hitachi group of companies.
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom, the Company regrets that it cannot accept applications from any individuals without this entitlement.