STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Temple Lifts is currently looking to recruit a qualified Service Engineer, to join our existing West/South West London team, for a well-established service route in West & South West London, this would ideally suit candidates who reside in West/South West London, or along the A3/M4/A4/M40 corridors, to facilitate ease of access.
You will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with a sound applied knowledge of different manufacturers lift products
- Take pride in safely delivering quality customer service
- NVQ3 or above equivalent certification in Lift Engineering
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literate/friendly
- A full clean Driving Licence
- Happy to work out of hours call out on a team rota basis
- Capable of working under minimum supervision.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking routine maintenance on a range and age of manufactured lifts
- Undertaking Corrective maintenance processes, minor repairs and servicing
- Adherence to Temple Lifts’ Safety procedures and policies
- Liaise with Project Managers in the day to day running of the Project
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Maintain good housekeeping on the sites you are responsible for.
- Company sick pay following probation period
- Temple Lifts provides a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme)
- Paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year. Additional to this you will be allowed 8 days for public/bank holidays each year with either pay or alternative days as agreed with us
- Life Assurance. During your employment with Temple Lifts, you will be covered under our Employee Life Assurance policy which provides a death service payment equivalent to two times your annual salary.
Temple Lifts is an equal opportunities employer and has a strict anti-discrimination policy which includes but is not limited to; age, sex, sexual orientation, origin and disability.
Additionally, we have a culture of continuous improvement, and appropriate on the job training ensuring every employee has the opportunity for personal development.
Temple is now a part of Hitachi. Accordingly, candidates will have the longer-term possibility of development and career opportunities within the wider Hitachi group of companies. All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom, the Company regrets that it cannot accept applications from any individuals without this entitlement.