Temple Lifts Limited is currently seeking to hire a qualified and experienced Stairlift Engineer to join our passionate ‘Team Temple’ and support our customers within Southern England.
You will have/be:
- Customer aware, supportive and friendly with a safety-first mindset
- Minimum NVQ2 level qualification in Stairlifts, platform lifts and service lift maintenance and repairs
- Experienced in preventive maintenance of stairlifts, mobility equipment and platform lifts from a wide range of manufacturers
- DBS cleared
- Live in the Hampshire postcode areas
- A full clean driving license
- Entitled to work in the UK
- Immediate start available
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking routine maintenance on a range and age of manufactured lifts
- Undertaking corrective maintenance processes, minor repairs and servicing
- Adhere to Temple Lifts’ Safety procedures and policies
- Liaise with your Service Manager and team colleagues in the day-to-day running of jobs
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Maintain good housekeeping and service standards on the sites you are responsible for
- Temple Lifts provides a contributory salary sacrifice pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
- Paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year. Additionally to this, you will be allowed 8 days for public/bank holidays each year with either pay or alternative days as agreed with us.
- Life Assurance. During your employment with Temple Lifts, you will be covered under our Employee Life Assurance policy which provides a death service payment equivalent to two times your annual salary.
Temple Lifts is an equal opportunities employer and has a strict anti-discrimination policy which includes age, sex, origin and disability. Additionally, we have a culture of continuous improvement, and training ensures that every employee has the opportunity for personal development.
Temple is a part of Hitachi. Accordingly, candidates may have the longer-term possibility of development and career opportunities within the wider Hitachi group of companies.
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom, the Company regrets that it cannot accept applications from any individuals without this entitlement.