Temple Lifts have been providing lift services including maintenance, repair and installation of new equipment for over 30 years. We are well-known for our technical problem solving, industry experience and openness in all methods of our communication. Our services also include escalator and moving walk maintenance, repair, and modernisation.
– Established in 1989 as a UK Limited Company
– Offices in Bromley London, Havant Hampshire & Stoke-on-Trent Staffordshire
-120 regionally based employees
– 6,000+ units contracted under maintenance
– New Installations (MRL, Traditional traction, Hydraulic & platform)
– Maintenance, emergency call-out, repairs, upgrades, modernisation
– Customer Sectors – commercial, residential, retail, hospitals, care homes and public
– Fully accredited to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
Regional, highly experienced engineers with multi-manufacture knowledge
Every customer is assigned a specific key member of our staff or a dedicated team for large projects to proactively help with communication, managing our work and ensuring service delivery meets expectations.
Temple Lifts have an underlying philosophy of direct employment and we maintain this across our business to give our customers consistency in quality workmanship.
We maintain our independent views on lift technology and engineering.
We work hard to ensure our maintenance engineers all live within easy travel distance to the premises where our customers’ equipment is being maintained. Apart from holiday cover and unplanned occasions, your local Temple Lifts engineer will be with you for the duration of your contract.
Never walk away from a job or request ethos has been with Temple Lifts since our foundation and remains as solid today as it was over three decades ago. This has been demonstrated by our support to customers throughout the difficult periods of 2020 and 2021.