STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Temple Lifts is seeking to recruit two experienced Repair Engineers to join the team at our Havant Branch to support a well-established customer and lift portfolio group in Southern England.
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship whilst working with minimum supervision. A vehicle will be provided.
You will have/be:
- Customer and safety aware, supportive and friendly
- NVQ 3 level qualification as a minimum, in lifts or lifts and escalators
- Experienced in diagnosing and then completing repair and breakdown on all types of passenger lifts
- Experienced in goods lifts for a wide range of manufacturers
- Participate in an on-call rota
- Live within the Portsmouth/Eastleigh/Southampton postcode areas
- A full driving license
- Entitled to work in the United Kingdom
- Immediate start available
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team
- Undertaking repairs on a range and age of manufactured lifts
- Undertaking corrective maintenance processes for out of hours breakdowns, incl. minor repairs and servicing
- Adhering to Temple Lifts’ Safety procedures and policies
- Liaising with your Service Manager and team colleagues in the day-to-day running of jobs
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Maintaining a good standard of housekeeping on the sites you are responsible for
- Company sick pay following probation period
- Temple Lifts provides a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
- Paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year. Additional to this you will be allowed 8 days for public/bank holidays each year with either pay or alternative days as agreed with us.
- Life Assurance. During your employment with Temple Lifts, you will be covered under our Employee Life Assurance policy which provides a death service payment equivalent to two times your annual salary.
Temple Lifts is an equal opportunities employer and has a strict anti-discrimination policy which includes but is not limited to age, sex, sexual orientation, origin and disability.
Additionally, we have a culture of continuous improvement, and appropriate training ensures that every employee has the opportunity for personal development.
Temple is now a part of Hitachi. Accordingly, candidates will have the longer-term possibility of development and career opportunities within the wider Hitachi group of companies.
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom, the Company regrets that it cannot accept applications from any individuals without this entitlement.