UK LIFT MAINTENANCE & ESCALATOR MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
With such a diversity of lift configurations, environments and usage levels, the range of lift maintenance contracts must reflect the needs of the customer. Although escalators have significantly fewer configuration options, their maintenance also needs to match a customer’s requirements. When choosing a provider, you need a lift and escalator company with a thorough understanding of your requirements.
Temple Lifts strives to consistently provide a high level of equipment maintenance, tailored to each customer’s needs and equipment usage requirements, and this is what differentiates us from our competitors. From our offices in Kent, Hampshire and Staffordshire, Temple Lifts offers lift and escalator maintenance contracts and services across the whole of the UK.
LIFT MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS BY TEMPLE LIFTS
STANDARD VISIT-BASED LIFT MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
Scheduled monthly visits during normal business hours, covering:
- Inspection of landing, car, shaft, pit, motor room
- Clean, lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Report findings and lift maintenance or lift repair recommendations
- On-site documentation
- 24/7 Emergency Call-Out (visits chargeable)
COMPREHENSIVE VISIT-BASED LIFT MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
- All of the above but providing customers with full budgetary control covering lift repairs and replacement of lift machinery.
All lifts under Comprehensive cover will be inspected/surveyed free of charge by Temple Lifts, prior to contracts being signed.
MAINTENANCE CONTRACT OPTIONS FOR LIFTS & ESCALATORS
- 24 Hour Call-Out
- Online lift data
- LG1 Certification and Insurance Reports
For more information on the contracts offered by Temple Lifts, please contact us via our email form or call us on 020 8460 1332.