There are several situations where a complete/full replacement of a lift provides a viable solution over partial lift modernisation, that may include aesthetics, electrification and drive systems.
These could be:
- General age of the lift and its machinery
- Ride quality
- Change of technology – Hydraulic to MRL
- Change of technology – MRL to Hydraulic
- Machine room to machine-room-less MRL
- Difficult machinery and technology integration
- Change of usage
Benefits of a complete/ full lift replacement
- Compliance to latest standards and requirements
- Energy efficiency
Potential increase in lift car size
Whatever your circumstances, if you are considering a modernisation process that could lead to a complete/full lift replacement, Temple Lifts can help with advice and guidance on the options open for undertaking a complete removal of your existing lift and replacing it with a new lift.
We are well-known for the modernisation work covering complex multi group lifts in medium to high-rise buildings. However, across the country, we routinely and successfully undertake low-rise traction, MRL and hydraulic lift modernisations that do not have the profile associated with high-rise city centre modernisations, gaining greater awareness.