With such a diversity of lift configurations, environments and usage levels, the range of lift maintenance contracts must reflect the needs of the customer. When choosing a lift maintenance provider, you need a lift company with a thorough understanding of your requirements.
Temple Lifts strives to consistently provide a high level of lift maintenance, tailored to each customer’s requirements, and this is what differentiates us from our competitors. With offices in Kent, Hampshire and Staffordshire, Temple Lifts offers lift maintenance contracts and services across the whole of the UK.
Temple Lifts Maintenance Contracts
Standard visit-based contract
Scheduled monthly lift maintenance visits during normal business hours, covering:
- Inspection of: landing, car, shaft, pit, motor room
- Clean, lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Report findings and lift maintenance or lift repair recommendations
- On-site documentation
- 24/7 Emergency Call-Out (visits chargeable)
Comprehensive visit-based contract
- All of the above but providing customers with full budgetary control covering lift repairs and replacement of lift machinery.
All lifts under Comprehensive cover will be inspected/surveyed free of charge by Temple Lifts prior to contracts being signed.
- 24 Hour Call-Out
- On-Line lift data
- LG1 Certification and Insurance Reports