Temple Lifts is accredited with ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems which confirms the way we operate to ensure good environmental management and awareness of our responsibilities, both morally and legally.
We maintain a strong commitment to sustainability and minimising our impact on the environment in all that we do. We endeavour to always operate in a way which ensures good environmental management by being aware of the environmental impacts of our operations, balancing business needs with the need to protect both our local and global environments.
Our commitment is to identify all of our activities that have the potential to cause an environmental impact and provide adequate resources, to minimise or prevent any negative impact.
Temple Lifts’ Environmental OBJECTIVES:
- Prevent the risk of accidental release of Asbestos into the atmosphere
- Remove the risk of oil spills and leaks
- Ensure hazardous waste and waste oils are recycled and appropriately disposed of
- Reduce vehicle fleets CO2 emission levels and fuel consumption by 5% PA
- Reduce energy consumption in each of our premises
- Recycle all office and site waste materials via licensed and approved contractor
- Provide environmentally friendly products sourced from eco aware suppliers