“Traditional standards in a modern world” – isn’t that exactly what we are all looking for? Of course, but if we were the customer, we would like more. In pursuing our demands for customer satisfaction, as a lift and escalator company, our approach towards new customers is to fully understand their financial and logistical needs, and the specifics of each and every lift or escalator in their portfolio.
How else can we seriously and professionally estimate our costs and time frames, so as to ensure value for money and the satisfaction of our customers?
Our behaviour and what our customers expect and receive:
- Thinking of our customers as people
- Regular and informed communication
- Rapid response to all requests
- Flexibility and customer focus
- Always keeping promises
- Never walking away from a job or request
- Maximum effort to maintain relationship continuity at all levels
- Strict Health and Safety standards accredited to ISO 45001:2018
- Commitment to sustainability and accredited to ISO 14001:2015
- Robust business continuity processes and systems in place to ensure our customers are never left without service 24/7