Temple Lifts is currently seeking to recruit a qualified call-out Lift Service Technician to join our existing London team, for well-established service routes in London and the SE.
You will have/be:
- Customer-aware, supportive and friendly
- NVQ3 level qualification as a minimum, ideally NVQ 4, in lifts or lifts
- Experienced and confident in the maintenance, repair and breakdown diagnostics on all types of passenger and goods lifts for a wide range of manufacturers
- High personal standards and quality of work
- Participate in an on-call rota
- Live within the Greater London area
- A full driving license
- Entitled to work in the United Kingdom
- Immediate start available
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking call-out and technical support remedies on a range and age of manufactured lifts
- Undertaking corrective maintenance processes, minor repairs and servicing
- Adhere to Temple Lifts’ Safety procedures and policies
- Liaise with your Service Manager and team colleagues in the day-to-day running of jobs
- Completion and submission of all online data and reports
- Maintain good housekeeping and service standards on the sites you are responsible for
- Temple Lifts provides a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
- Paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year. In addition to this, you will be allowed 8 days for public/bank holidays each year with either pay or alternative days as agreed with us.
Temple Lifts is an equal opportunity employer and has a strict anti-discrimination policy which includes but is not limited to age, sex, sexual orientation, origin and disability.
Additionally, we have a culture of continuous improvement, with appropriate on-the-job training to ensure that every employee has the opportunity for personal development.
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom, the Company regrets that it cannot accept applications from any individuals without this entitlement.