STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Temple Lifts are currently looking to recruit qualified Service and Call-Out Engineers, to join our existing and passionate team, for a well-established service routes across London and the South East.
You will have/be:
- Customer-aware, supportive and friendly
- NVQ 3/4 level qualification as a minimum in an electromechanical trade, in lifts or lifts and escalators
- Experienced in maintenance, repair and breakdown diagnostics on all types of passenger and goods lifts for a wide range of manufacturers
- Participate in an on-call rota
- Live in the Greater London or South East area
- A full driving licence
- Entitled to work in the UK
- Immediate start available
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing routine service maintenance on a wide range and age of manufactured lifts
- Undertaking preventive maintenance processes, delivering minor repairs
- Fault diagnosis and recommissioning
- Adhere to Temple Lifts’ Safety procedures and policies
- Liaise with your Service Manager and team colleagues in the day-to-day completion of jobs
- Completion and submission of all relevant online reports, paperwork audit requirements
- Maintain good housekeeping and service standards on the sites you are responsible for
- Company sick pay following the probation period
- Temple Lifts provides a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
- Paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year. In addition to this, you will be allowed 8 days for public/bank holidays each year with either pay or alternative days as agreed with us.
Temple Lifts is an equal opportunity employer and has a strict anti-discrimination policy which includes but is not limited to age, sex, sexual orientation, origin and disability.
Additionally, we have a culture of continuous improvement, with appropriate on-the-job training to ensure that every employee has the opportunity for personal development.
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom, the Company regrets that it cannot accept applications from any individuals without this entitlement.